Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18

Today I came across an old blog I wrote in August of 2007 that I wanted to revive:

I am optimistic. I laugh more than I cry. I like being left handed. I try to see people for their strengths not their weaknesses. I love my kids more than I love myself. I try too hard. I think dogs are better friends than most people. I eat chocolate when I'm sad. I am glad I'm a woman. I believe music has power. I don't think money has ever made anyone happy. I am terrible at staying mad at someone. Taking pictures makes me happy. I am claustrophobic. I often think of compliments about others, but don't say them as much as I should. I think Mac's are better than PC's. I have the curliest toes you've ever seen. I think everyone is pretty. I try to take life one day at a time, but I always feel more secure when I have a plan for the future. I love strawberry lemonade. I'm a bit of a control freak. I like to make cookies and give them away. I hate airplanes but I love to travel. I'm a hopeless romantic. I am the person laughing in the movie theater when no one else is. I say I love you all the time, and never regret it. I don't drink soda unless it's someone else's. Rainbows give me hope. I'd rather be nieve than jaded. I think it's lame to give flowers for a holiday, but incredibly romantic to give flowers for no reason. I feel ugly when I cry. I wish I was more organized. I am willing to work hard for things that are important to me, but I'm kind of lazy in other areas of life. I think most of the problems in the world are because people are selfish and closed-minded but don't acknowledge it. I want to be a good example for my kids. I want to learn to speak Spanish and play the piano. I think happiness and gratitude go hand in hand.

1 comment:

  1. I looooooooooove this post Wendy, it's extremely well said. Oh, and I love cookies if you ever need anyone to give them to!

    ReplyDelete